Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sleet + Snow = Stitching

I have been home stitching since Monday night. The weather has been bad for us. We got about an inch of ice(sleeting rain) and then 4-5 inches of snow. So I am home stitching. I completed a variation of LHN's Two Red Houses. I seen this stitched on a blog and loved it so I decided to stitch it for my home. You should really visit her blog. http://loretablog.blogspot.com/
Here are a couple pics of it.


This is another small finish I want to make this into a scissors fob. I seen this one done on a blog called Hooked on Exchanges. I will add a link to that later. I am running out of time to be on the computer. This design is from a Lizzie Kate Flip it chart. Isn't it cute? I have one more finish but I don't have a picture of it now so I will save that for another day. It is also Little House Needleworks variation. I am off to do some stitching and sewing. I hope everyone is warm and safe inside. I am off to enjoy my day off.

No comments:

Red Letter