Sunday, January 11, 2009

A little stash shopping & new addition



I have been stitching. I really have. Let me think I finished Lizzie Kate's freebie Let it Snow. I am currently stitching Little House Needleworks The Angels Sang. I will post a pic later since I don't have it already uploaded and only a little time to blog. The purchase a lot of my cross stitch charts, floss, & fabric from http://www.downsunshinelane.com/ and right after Christmas they were having a sale so I used my Christamas money to buy the Country Cottage Needleworks Sweet Treats. I have wanted to stitch them since they came out but just hadn's spent the money. I also got La D Da Something Wicked & Bent Creek Land that I love. But I didn't stop there I also bought some carries threads, fabric, and Country Cottage Needleworks Daisy kit.

Now I just want to sit and stitch until they are all completed.

Well I said yes. I didn't think I would but after a little consideration I have decided to add to our family. Until recently I didn't know how wonderful Chihuahua dogs were. We adopted one a free one from a family friend. His name is Spencer our four year old son named him and he is now 6 months old. The mother has just delievered again and we have gone over to pick out our newest addition. I know a lot of people think these dogs are yappy but ours is not. Yes he will bark at noises but there is no excessive barking. This is the most loyal and loving dog I have ever had. It is amazing the bond this little dog has formed with our youngest son. People said this puppy would be attached to one person in the family but that is not the case. He loves everyone and will hang out with however is around. He will even sit on my daughter and her boyfriend lap if they are visiting. I just hope the new puppy and Spencer will get a long as well. Here are a few pics of this new puppy. He is a brown shade in the picture below he is on the right.


I know they look like little rats but they are adorable I promise and have so much love to share. I will post more pics as he gets bigger. We are all very excited. His coloring is so different from our other puppy. Spencer is all white.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can choose best online coupons, which list all your favorite discount offers on branded products in an easy to use and print format.

Red Letter