Saturday, January 3, 2009

Feels like Spring!

I can not belive this it is January 3rd and we were wearing shorts and BBQing today! I had the kids over for dinner and wore capri's with sandals! Okay so it was like 70 here but for January and southern Missouri that is good. It was a beautiful day. My DD and her boyfriend came over and we had BBQ steak then we played mancala with the 4 year old DS. I guess they are calling for snow later this week but it never really amounts to more than a trace.

I am currently stitching and will finish tonight a Lizzie Kate freebie "Let it Snow". I hope to post a picture tomorrow after we come home from the birthday party and pick up the middle DS. He has been gone for a week staying at his cousins during Christmas break. I am very read for his return. I have really missed having him around the house.

Off to finish the dishes.

No comments:

Red Letter