Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pictures

Here are the pictures of my Christmas exchange from Fair and Square. My partner was Clare and she stitched this wonderful Santa.







This is my completed Country Cottage Needleworks - Peppermint Lane. I really enjoyed stitching this. I had some fabric I will have to look and see what the brand is but I bought it in a big piece when my LNS went out of business. It is a pink shade with marble effects. I really like it with this design.

The pictures are not the best. I really need a new camera. I used my mom's but she hasn't emailed them to me yet. I might load her pictures if they turned out better. I have a fussy little 4 year old so I am going to have to stop blogging and see to him. He went to the doctor today and has an ear infection. I wanted to make changes to my blog but I guess I am going to have to do that later.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I love it!! You are right, the fabric is perfect! I want this pattern also...along with about 40 more!! LOL

Red Letter