Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Has it been that long?

Where does time go? I just can't belive my last post was September. I started working over time at work and this is the first week I didn't have to do that. I have been stitching but not as much as I wanted to. I stitched my Thanksgiving & Christmas exchanges and sent them off. I will post pictures of them as soon as I upload them. I am currently stitching Country Cottage Needleworks Peppermint Lane I will take a work in progress photo of that. I had some really pretty fabric that I picked up at my LNS when it went out of business and it goes very well with the colors. I am also just finishing up Plum Puddings new freebie. I love snowmen. It is very cute. I will try to post the link but it is on their website. I am also working on a couple of crocheted scarves for Christmas presents. One I need to finish today or tomorrow. There is nothing like last minute gifts. I made a fat quarter tote and I am going to put the scarf inside. Okay I don't want this to be too wordy but I am going to make an effort of posting each day. I hope everyone is well. I have so missed posted but have been keeping up with reading others blogs. It is very inspiring.

No comments:

Red Letter