Monday, December 29, 2008

Finishes

I have completed 3 projects in the last 2 days! Yeah. I have had time off from work for the holiday's and it has really paid off. I completed Country Cottage Needleworks Peppermint Lane, Plum Puddings freebie Fa La La, & Little House Needleworks Blessed are the Pure in Heart. I will post picture tomorrow since I ran out of time tonight.

I need to throw something in the bag to take to work with me so I can stitch on my breaks and lunch. I want to stitch SanManOriginals "Darn kids" which is a very cute snowman. I have a couple of small stitches that I hope to complete a freebie from Lizzie Kate "Let it Snow" & "Favorite time of year". I have a pile of options mostly snowman related and a few Valentine stitches to complete and have ready to decorate for Valentines Day.

I have been looking at blogs today and reading the 123stitch message board. It always motivates me to stitch when I see what others are stitching on. I hope everyone had a great day.

No comments:

Red Letter