Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Finally a finish



Here is my latest finish. I stitched this for my MIL but then my husband asked me to stitch another one all in pink shades to match the fabric. So I guess this one is mine. I haven't decided how to finish it yet.

Besides stitching I have been quilting. I have one quilt ready to be quilted and binded and another one cut out and ready to sew. I have really enjoyed looking at all the quilt blogs out there. I love looking at all the quilts people make. And even those who are talented enough to design their own quilt patterns to sell.

I also signed up for Fair and Square and am stitching my first set of squares. It is an exchange. I will add a link to the side for those who are interested in it. You stitch a 50 x 50 stitch count block of the round and then the other has your name stitched on it. The first one I am stitching is for the 4th of July round. I am very excited about this experience. You should see all the wonderful squares that have already been exchanged.

No comments:

Red Letter