Thursday, May 15, 2008

Stitching & Quilting

I have been spending time this week and last stitching on my piece for my Fair & Square partner on the 4th of July exchange. I can not show a pic until she has received it. I already have another partner for my Round 7 exchange and have been searching for a pattern to stitch. I really like this exchange. If you are interested in joining follow the link in the side bar.





Sewing. I have one finished quilt top and started another for my youngest son. I love sewing. I have a couple of kits I want to cut out and sew up. My mom is shopping for a quilting machine. So by the time she gets one bought I should have plenty of quilts to try out her new machine.
This is some Debbie Mumm fabric I picked up and found this pattern in a quilt magazine.


Off to stitch! Happy Stitching/Sewing everyone.

1 comment:

staci said...

Hello :) I found you through the F&S and you have some really wonderful stitching! Will be back to visit again!

Red Letter