Thursday, April 3, 2008

Melon finish



This is a chart by Glory Bee. I found this while digging for patterns and loved it. I already had a fat quarter that will go perfectly with it. I am thinking about making it to a pinkeep but since I have never done that I am not sure. I have been reading tutorials trying to convince myself that it is going to be easy to make. This was a very fast stitch I did change the color of the letters to match the fabric. Now to find a little time to finish it.

I am still working on my LHN Brave Hearts. I am half way on it and it is fun to stitch. I will post a WIP pic of it tomorrow. I also need to pick a chart for the LHN SAL. I have everything to start Curly Q. Ewe. I just can't decide from the list which one to stitch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this design, well done

Michele said...

very cute design! can't wait to see it as a pinkeep :)

Red Letter