Monday, July 2, 2007

Oh sweet stash!



New charts! I just received the new charts from Little House Needleworks Garden Pleasures & Gourmet Garden. I just love these new charts. I decided I would also add Spot of Coffee, the following thread packs Faith & Pear, two dear diary charts Lucy Fairchild & Rebecca Small, Psalms 145, & Nature's Beauty. I have a pile almost waist high to stitch now and I just added these two.....I also picked up from Country Cottage Needleworks Daisy Sampler & Ice Cream Sundae. I just had to buy Crescent Colours Little House Brown. I can not get enough LHN & CCN.


Garden Pleasures includes a design for a bookmark! What an added bonus! I can't wait to stitch these charts.
There wasn't much stitching this weekend we had hot water heater problems. The heating element went out. My husband was wonderful and was able to save us lots of money by draining the hot water heater tank.....no easy job...and change the heating element. Then we changed the thermostat and 30 minutes later we had hot water again! I was so glad he was able to complete the task himself. I am thankful for him. When we called they wanted $130 just to come look at it and $1 a minute they were here. WOW! Kudos to those who do this everyday it is a pain to drain that tank.
Well I am off to stitch tonight. I have a few patriotic charts I would like to stitch before Wed. I might just keep stitching until they are completed even if the 4th comes and goes. The next seasonal thing I stitch is for Halloween. I have to admit I already started LK Fall Crazy - 4 patch.
Happy Stitching everyone!

No comments:

Red Letter