Sunday, July 8, 2007

Liberty House Finish


I completed Liberty House Sampler by Heart in Hand Friday night while waiting for the drive in movie to start. I finished just as the movie previews were starting. We seen Ratatouille (rat*a*too*ee) I loved it. My almost 3 year old fell asleep 5 minutes into the movie...but that is past his bedtime it started at 9 pm. I definitely want to purchase the movie on dvd. I am going to stitch a small Halloween chart next by ewe & eye & friends called "just jack". I also have all my things to start The Lighthouse by Bent Creek I even have a great fabric 32 ct sun dappled glade by Sugar Maple Fabrics.


Tomorrow the van goes in the shop and I am off to my LNS to pick up The Big Zipper by Bent Creek and some threads I need for other charts. One of my goals this week is to get back to walking. I just seen the weather for the week & it is suppose to rain every day. I just hope it is scattered so I can still walk.

No comments:

Red Letter