Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Crunch!



I have been hit. Well my van has been hit. My husband, I, & our little guy went to our local movie rental store last Friday night to return/rent movies. While inside trying to find something to rent a lady pulling into the parking spot next to my van ( there was a van on the left an empty spot and my van on the right of that) oh she had a large size SUV...no ill thoughts just laying out the picture. I don't have anything against SUV's until you try to pull one in a parking spot and hit my van and continue all down the side of the door! I think the lady who worked for the Movie place said she was on the phone. Anyway.....now we have the pleasure of having the insurance estimate the damage and write us a check. I didn't know that was how it worked. I thought I scouted about town finding estimates and pick where I want it fixed and then give that body shop's estimate to the insurance company. Apparently things have changed. I take it to the insurance adjustment center and they look at it give me the estimate and cut the check to me. That had me a little worried what if they Car Dealer's body shop was more??? I guess we find all that out on Thursday morning. I haven't ever had this experience before.

I spent the day stitching on Heart in Hand's Liberty House Sampler. It is a very fast stitch. I am using the WDW's & GA threads. I really like having something small to work on so I can have a finish to show. I am thinking I need to make another one and give this one to my sister in law. Here is the pattern picture.


No comments:

Red Letter