Saturday, January 19, 2008

Not enough hours in the day

I want to so badly to spend more time blogging this year. Things are starting to settle down after Christmas but then everyone got sick. So we are now almost completely well and that helps with having more time. I have so much stitching to post. I am going to make it a priority to post to my blog. I need to upload my pictures and then I can post them.

Right now I am working on a Christmas exchange....I know that sounds funny but I was part of a Christmas ornament exchange back in December. A number of other stitchers never receieved an ornament so I signed up to stitch a ornament for one of them. I am almost done with the stitching and then I have to finish it into an ornament I hope to mail it out on Tuesday. I will post a picutre when I am completed since I don't believe the person receiving the ornament knows I am stitching it for her. I am stitching her a really cute snowman.

I also need to post a picture of my Halloween exchange and what I received.

Now off to finish my snowman ornament.

No comments:

Red Letter