Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Final post tonight


Another Lizzie Kate! I really love this one. The colors are so wonderful. I stitched this on a piece of evenweave from my stash so I am not sure of the name. I picked up a bunch of fabric when my LNS went out of business this last summer. I also used DMC floss to stitch it. I have the cutest fabric with penguins all over it for the back. I just can't decide if I should finish it as a ornament or small pillow.
That is all the photos for tonight. This is what I have been stitching the last few months when I wasn't blogging.
I have the best SIL in the world. She has seen a chart that I have from Waxing Moon Design called Welcome to the Nuthouse. I am going to stitch it for her as a surprise. I will post a picture of it later.
Now off to stitch on my SanManOriginals message board valentine ornament. I should be able to finish it tonight. If I do finish it tonight I will post a picture tomorrow. I already have the fabric for the back that will match the colors perfectly.
Off to stitch!!

No comments:

Red Letter