Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Prayers for our wound solider

Please pray for my husband's cousin Stephen Marcum who is in critical condition. He was fighting in Afghanistan & they were attacked. A bomb went off near them & he was injured with part of his chin being blown off. He has a broken leg, both arms are broken, & his brain is swelling. He was flown to Germany & if the swelling goes down he will be state side at Walter Reed on Friday one week since we were notified of his critical injuries. I just beg everyone to pray for him, his wife who is 5 months pregnant and their three year old son. His mom, dad, & wife will be going to meet him at Walter Reed on Friday. Please pray for his recovery & support for his family. It has been hard to think of anything else this week & have forgotten things. I will just be so glad to know he is in the states. I ask for prayer many many prayers. Thank you all so much. I will try to find a picture to post of him.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hi Melita~ My first visit to your blog! I'm so sorry to hear about your family member who was injured. I'm sending prayers that he makes a good recovery from his injuries, and prayers for his wife and other family too.

Red Letter