Sunday, August 9, 2009

Still Alive






I can not belive that I have not been able to post since March. I have been workin over time with no break or end in site. I am thankful I have my job since we lost a very large account and downsizing has already began. There is no information about how many or what departments so for now i just keep working as hard as I can without focusing on what might happen.






August is a very busy month for us. Our boys turn 5 & 15 the first week. Then my daughter is getting married on the 15th. School starts back up for the 15 year old who begins his freshman year of high school. How the time flies.






The wedding so much to do and it is almost here. This weekend I am supposed to put together a slide show of their pictures from birth until now. They have dated since their sophmore year adn have been out one year in May so there are lots of pictures of them over the last 4 years together. I am excited about the wedding and he has already been in the family so long it just seems like he was already in the family. lol Next Saturday is the big day! Then Sunday is the family birthday patry at my house for the boys!






I have been stitching. I was asked to make a halloween pillow for a Secret Auction at work. I chose a Lizzie Kate design. Here is the finished picture.






Here is my progress on Lizzie Kate's Boo Club I am starting Creepy today while scanning pictures. I love this series. I just hope to have it finished and framed by the first part of October when I decorate for Halloween.
I have a few other things I have stitched but I haven't taken pictures so maybe I can add those later this week. I hope to get back on track with the blog once the wedding is done and school starts. I have all the beans, tomatoes, & blackberries frozen just have cucumbers left. I love summer. Hope everyone is well and enjoying their summer.

No comments:

Red Letter