Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stitching and working

I have been stitching. I have really been working. I am currently stitching Bent Creek Summer Snapperland. A very wonderful friend loaned me her charts so I could stitch it. I bought the fabric Rue Green from Silver Needle in Tulsa and my threads from Cecilias Sampler in Branson. I have one whole block finished the boy on the bike and the whale house started. I love stitching this. I am really enjoying it and finding it very difficult to put it down.

I also am ready to start Spiders on the Lizzie Kate Boo club. I also am stitching on a SAL for members on the SamMan Message Board it is a halloween theme also. I love decorating for Halloween.

Next week is the one year anniversary of losing my dad. I will say time and memories have helped me deal with the loss but I would do anything for more time. I only wish he was well and not sick and suffering. I have the day off and plan to spend it with my mom.

No comments:

Red Letter