Monday, July 21, 2008

Finished Tinkerbell


I have the most wonderful lady who takes care of my almost 4 year old son. She was sent to us by God. Obviously we think the world of her. She asked me to stitch these stamped cross stitch pillow cases for a room in her house that is decorated for little girls in Tinkerbell decor. Well...anything for her. So I have finished the first pillow case. I don't usually stitch stamped cross stitch but I told her I would. Here is a picture of the finished pillowcase.
I am still stitching on my LHN Two Red Houses. I am almost done with it. I hope to be done with it this week. I am also stitching another Fair & Square exchange for round 8. On top of all of this we are in mandatory overtime at work. Yeah & yuk! Hate loosing my weekends but can't complain about the $$. We are going to a new system next month so we have to get the inventory out of the old system hence the over time. I have stash that I want to share. And a picture of a new addition to our family. However, I have a 3 year old (4 next month) who is wanting his evening bath. Have a wonderful evening.


No comments:

Red Letter